That’s me. In my happy place. (Ignore the belly button).
I’m the kind of person who loves to live in other worlds. I have always pretended to be someone else (in some cases, something else – I used to pretend I was Kovu from The Lion King 2) and so this blog is simply me trying to be me.
I am a twenty-two-year-old film and creative writing graduate from Sydney, Australia, who is now in the thick of her Masters of Publishing degree. My one true love will always be a good story, and one dream of mine that hasn’t changed since I was a little girl is this: I want to be a writer. I want to one day hold a book with my name on it in my hands. I can’t think of anything that makes me happier than writing and creating worlds. Maybe it’s because I’m a control freak. Maybe it’s because I am obsessed with female villains and anti-heroes. Either way, this blog was made as an outlet for me to talk about all the things I love (i.e. books and writing) and I hope you find this site space for you to do the same!
More about me:
- I like lists
- I am a Slytherin
- I am an INTJ
- I like personality quizzes
- I’m hella imaginative
- My bookshelf is overflowing
- I like wearing black
- I love fantasy and sci-fi and will love it until the day that I die
- I love Star Wars
- I love Batman
- I am always trying to beat myself at my own game. I am a massive high achiever and the expectations I put on myself are often unrealistic (so I’m trying not to do that!)
- I’m very opinionated
- I am the biggest introvert in the world. I am not shy, but other people drain my energy.
If you like books, movies, tv shows, video games (but mainly books), then I hope you enjoy this blog.
Please, feel free to message me or send me feedback at any time!
Thank you for being here,