That’s me. In my happy place. (Ignore the belly button).
I’m the kind of girl who loves to live in other worlds. I have always pretended to be someone else (in some cases, something else – I used to pretend I was Kovu from the Lion King 2) and so this blog is simply me trying to be me.
I am a nineteen-year-old university student from Sydney, Australia, studying communication, film, English and history (yes, all at once.) I am still figuring out what I want to do as a career – it changes every two seconds, though I’m fairly certain I will end up in one of the above fields. One dream, however, that hasn’t changed since I was a little girl is this: I want to be a writer. I want to one day hold a book with my name on it in my hands. I can’t think of anything that makes me happier than writing and creating worlds. Maybe it’s because I’m a control freak. Either way, this blog is aimed at guiding myself to listen to my heart instead of my brain, and maybe it will be able to help other people along the way, too.
More about me:
- I like lists
- I am a Slytherin
- I am a True Neutral
- I am an INTJ
- Basically, that means that I’m incredibly rational and analytical, I don’t really understand how human beings work, I run away from my emotions, I like to be neat and organised, and sometimes I can be a little cocky.
- I’m imaginative
- My bookshelf is overflowing (it is also ordered by colour to look like a rainbow)
- I like wearing black
- I love Young Adult fiction and I will love it until the day that I die
- I love Star Wars
- I love Batman
- I am always trying to beat myself at my own game. I am a high achiever with even higher expectations of myself and the purpose of this blog is to push myself out of my comfort zone and to make myself vulnerable because my biggest fear in life is failure. That needs to change.
- I am the biggest introvert in the world. I am not necessarily shy, but other people drain my energy.
If you like books, movies, tv shows, video games, a little bit of history and a little bit of psychology, then I hope you enjoy this blog.
Please, feel free to message me or send me feedback at any time!